Home - Download - Documentation - Development - Acknowledgements - Contact
24-04-15 - TARQUIN version 4.3.7 has been released for Windows, OS X and Linux with the following new features and fixes:
- Regression fix where --para_file was not accepted as a valid command line options.
- Bug fix for where dynamic WS scans didn't match W scans.
- Improved command line parsing code to reduce the number of nested scopes to get round a limitation of the MSVS compiler.
- Added a command line option to manually override the number of GE water reference data frames (--ge_wframes).
- Improved p-file reading for GE MEGA-PRESS sequences.
- Fixed metabolite FWHM estimate for MEGA-PRESS data.
- Internal basis for MEGA-PRESS peaks have been rescaled to 0.4.
- Added a command line option to make dynamic frequency correction act in a pairwise fashion ("--pdfc true"). May be useful for MEGA-PRESS).
Please report bugs and suggest new features via the users' group.
TARQUIN is an analysis tool for automatically determining the quantities of molecules present in MR spectroscopy data. The intended purpose of TARQUIN is to aid the characterisation of pathologies, in particular brain tumours, both non-invasively with in-vivo 1H MRS and ex-vivo with 1H HR-MAS. TARQUIN has the following features:
- Free to use and modify under the GPL licence.
- Based on a flexible time-domain fitting routine designed to give accurate rapid and automated quantitation for routine analysis.
- Cross platform, available for Windows, Linux and OS X.
- Comes packaged with a quantum mechanically based metabolite simulator to allow basis set construction optimised for the investigation of particular pathologies sequence parameters.
- Includes both GUI (see below for screenshot) and command line interface for one-off and batch analyses.
Supported data formats
We recommend that all MRS data is exported from the scanner in the standard DICOM MRS format to ensure compatibility with TARQUIN.
A summary of the data formats that should work with TARQUIN are detailed below.
|Format||Single voxel||2D MRSI||3D MRSI|
|GE P files||Yes||Yes||No|
* under development.