Home - Download - Documentation - Development - Acknowledgements - Contact
02-04-16 - TARQUIN version 4.3.9 has been released for Windows, OS X and Linux with the following new features and fixes:
- Added --inv_even_pairs c/l option for working with GE MEGA-PRESS data collected in "no_add" mode.
- Added the gui and c/l option (--output_fit_m) to output the magntiude mode of the CSV fit plots.
- Add GUI and c/l options to apply k-space Hamming filtering to MRSI data.
- Added c/l option to specify a downfield water window HSVD filter --water_width_df.
- LCModel .BASIS format basis sets can now be loaded from the GUI.
- Add c/l option to export dyn freq. corr. shifts to a CSV file --output_dyn_shifts.
- Add c/l option to broaden reference spectra --lb_ref.
- Re-factored console parsing to have less scopes.
Please report bugs and suggest new features via the users' group.
TARQUIN is an analysis tool for automatically determining the quantities of molecules present in MR spectroscopy data. The intended purpose of TARQUIN is to aid the characterisation of pathologies, in particular brain tumours, both non-invasively with in-vivo 1H MRS and ex-vivo with 1H HR-MAS. TARQUIN has the following features:
- Free to use and modify under the GPL licence.
- Based on a flexible time-domain fitting routine designed to give accurate rapid and automated quantitation for routine analysis.
- Cross platform, available for Windows, Linux and OS X.
- Comes packaged with a quantum mechanically based metabolite simulator to allow basis set construction optimised for the investigation of particular pathologies sequence parameters.
- Includes both GUI (see below for screenshot) and command line interface for one-off and batch analyses.
Supported data formats
We recommend that all MRS data is exported from the scanner in the standard DICOM MRS format to ensure compatibility with TARQUIN.
A summary of the data formats that should work with TARQUIN are detailed below.
|Format||Single voxel||2D MRSI||3D MRSI|
|GE P files||Yes||Yes||No|
* under development.