Home - Download - Documentation - Development - Acknowledgements - Contact
17-06-16 - TARQUIN version 4.3.10 has been released for Windows, OS X and Linux with the following new features and fixes:
- Residual water amplitude now listed in csv results output and expressed as a percentage of unsuppressed water signal in the PDF output (HSVD based water removal for SVS data only).
- Bug fix to allow dyn freq correction to be applied with auto referencing set to false.
- Add to c/l and GUI option to keep the pre water suppression shift (can be a useful alternative to "auto referencing" when the residual water signals are poorly suppressed).
- Added internal basis set for metabs, excluding MM and Lipid signals.
- Bug fix for k-space filtering of 2D MRSI with odd number of voxels in a given direction.
Please report bugs and suggest new features via the users' group.
TARQUIN is an analysis tool for automatically determining the quantities of molecules present in MR spectroscopy data. The intended purpose of TARQUIN is to aid the characterisation of pathologies, in particular brain tumours, both non-invasively with in-vivo 1H MRS and ex-vivo with 1H HR-MAS. TARQUIN has the following features:
- Free to use and modify under the GPL licence.
- Based on a flexible time-domain fitting routine designed to give accurate rapid and automated quantitation for routine analysis.
- Cross platform, available for Windows, Linux and OS X.
- Comes packaged with a quantum mechanically based metabolite simulator to allow basis set construction optimised for the investigation of particular pathologies sequence parameters.
- Includes both GUI (see below for screenshot) and command line interface for one-off and batch analyses.
Supported data formats
We recommend that all MRS data is exported from the scanner in the standard DICOM MRS format to ensure compatibility with TARQUIN.
A summary of the data formats that should work with TARQUIN are detailed below.
|Format||Single voxel||2D MRSI||3D MRSI|
|GE P files||Yes||Yes||No|
* under development.